Q1 Buck Pole Contest Rules
1. Free to enter - Entry deadline is January 1st, 2015
2. Prizes awarded for the top buck in each region
3. Random drawings for additional prizes at each Buck Pole Regional Party. All contestants eligible!
4. Must complete all forms - including where the deer was harvested.
5. Scoring based upon # of points, inside spread, mass from each beam, and longest tine.
6. Deer must be registered at an authorized Q1 Buck Pole Registration Point or the online form must be filled out and the infrormation submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Must have a valid Michigan Hunter's license to be eligible.
8. Any buck or doe taken in Michigan is eligible for entry into the contest.
9. Deer must be harvested with a Bow, Rifle, Shotgun or Muzzleloader.
10. Everyone is welcome to attend the Final Q1 Buck Pole prize party. March 7th, 2015 at Backroads Saloon in Marshall. This is your chance to win the Yamaha Grizzly 350 ATV from Custom Connection Motorsports in Battle Creek. Everyone who has entered the contest has a chance to win in the random drawing. Must be present to win.